Aerial Yoga is growing in popularity and isn’t just another yoga fad! The yoga hammock might be the most creative prop you will ever use in you class but it is that simple, it is a prop. Whatever style of yoga you teach or practice, the Aerial hammock can be a great tool to use.
Aerial Steps is all about training you to use an Aerial Yoga hammock safely, creatively and relevant to enhance your yoga.
I have been teaching yoga since 2007 and Aerial Yoga from 2012, additionally I have practiced aerial skills in trapeze, silks and hoop since 2009.I also have completed my Introductions to teaching Aerial trapeze and silks with NECCA circus school, Level 1 in silks and cocoon.
This course is only for certified yoga teachers that are looking to develop a new and rewarding career in teaching Aerial Yoga .
- Adapt Aerial Yoga practices to meet participants needs during a yoga session
- Use an Aerial hammock to take yoga postures into the air
- Plan, prepare, instruct and adapt Aerial Yoga sessions
- Design a balanced Aerial Yoga class
- Relate the health and safety at work act to the health and fitness environment, while using a aerial hammock
- Face-to-face: 3 days
- Home study
- Knowledge and understanding written questions
- Practical assessment
- Practice journal
- Case study
- Aerial Yoga Instructor
- Active IQ endorsed certificate
You can pay for Aerial Steps courses in the following ways:
- Bank transfer, cheque or cash
Next training dates
Edinburgh August 31st-2nd Sept 2018
If you have any questions or would like to reserve a place please click contact us page A non refundable deposit of £200 is required to book your place , balance due 3 week prior to course start date.